Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (online).
The review process takes maximum two weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in IJHASS are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.